Hello everybody ..firstly I want thank my information system lecturer, Mr.Koe Wei Loon that guide me in this creating blog and give oppurtunities to learn more about blogging through this individual assignment..
Who’s me? My fathers put my name as SITI NUURAIN BINTI MUSTAFA KAMAL. I’m born on November 8 1992 at Hospital Kajang, Selangor. This year I’m already 19 years old.What’s more you should know about me? Erm, ok I start where I’m living now.Now I’m living at Bandar Tasik Kesuma,Beranang. Most people didn’t know where’s Beranang I guest.It’s common thing. Beranang located nearest with Kajang city and Kuala Lumpur.Same goes happen to me when I went moving here.Actually for almost 10 years before this I live at Muadzam Shah, Pahang and I’m studying there until form2. But the story now ,I already became an UITM Kampus Bandar raya Melaka student.Before that I’m study at Selangor Matriculation College. At Uitm, I’m taking Bachelor in Bussiness Administration (Hons) International Business.I’m just on semester 1 and still looking for many experience should I learn.
My lovely fathers, Mustafa Kamal Norbia worked as executive at private sector and my mom Rukiah didn’t work. I only have 0ne sibling that is my sister, Siti Nurul Hidayu. She still studying at UUM. Eventhough my family small but I’m so grateful to have them as my family that can’t be replaced with other one and I love them very much.What’s more? My hobby is surfing internet, collect book n weird thing, shopping and travelling.But the one I love most is music! Lastly insya ALLAH..i want become an business woman or entrepreneur that have its own company.That all about me and meet again ..OLLA J
No comments:
Post a Comment